- that there’s a lot of movies I apparently have to watch.
- that God is very much in control of everything and brings things to you how he wants, when he wants.
- Debbie Gower.
- that I can have a decent holiday away from work where I don’t think about customers – but I can’t stop myself thinking about (or buying) mobile phones.
- Die Hard.
- that I can actually be flexible with a program at Kedron.
- the wonder of silence in my car, and just driving along chatting to God, not listening to mindless crap on the radio.
In January, I rediscovered my relationship with God; a closeness that I’ve never felt before. I never want to be that far from God again.
Run to you. I will run, I will run.
I will move right on through all these things I have done.
And you’ll take me back. I don’t know why.
I wanna say I’ll never do it again, but I can’t.
But I will try.